CAPIEL Code of Conduct
Press release "A Code of Conduct to drive their business in a sustainable way"
Driving our business in a sustainable way
CAPIEL members’ companies are committed to the sustainable development of their customers and more globally their markets and the planet. CAPIEL members’ companies acknowledge their full understanding of the requirements and implications of these criteria.
CAPIEL members’ companies commit to have a Code of Conduct (CoC) respecting these principles as means to deliver the full value of their offering to customers and other stakeholders.
Download CAPIEL Code of Conduct - Download Capiel Code of Conduct French Version
Names of companies which endorsed the CAPIEL CoC
- ABB Low Voltage Products Division
- AEG POWER SOLUTIONS SAS
- Benedict GmbH
- Eaton Industries GmbH
- Elektra Tailfingen Schaltgeräte GmbH & Co. KG
- ENERDIS S.A.S.
- Fairford Electronics Ltd
- IMEQUADRI DUESTELLE SPA
- K.A. Schmersal Holding GmbH&Co. KG
- Kraus & Naimer GmbH
- PRIMICERI SPA
- Schneider Electric Industries, SAS
- Siemens AG, divisions “Industry Automation” & “Low and Medium Voltage”